KEYSTONE APEX™ PRESOAK
Why is Presoaking Important?
- Customers expect spotless, shiny glasses and flatware
- Properly balanced machine detergent delivers the best possible cleaning and film-free results and helps rinse additives provide spot-free glasses and flatware at the lowest total cost.
- One of the top factors influencing where patrons choose to dine is cleanliness of the table wares and dining areas - food taste and quality ranks fourth.
Why Should Customers Presoak?
- Enzymes breakdown food soils such as starch and protein films that the dishmachine can't handle alone
- Reduces true cost factors:
- Lowers overall cost by reducing rewashing
- Less dishmachine detergent used
- Less labor, water, and electricity used
- Improves guest satisfaction and retention
- Prolongs the life of silverware - less frequent replacement
Presoaks vs. Detergent:
- Manual detergents don't neutralize food soils and could cause excessive foaming in the dishmachine
- Manual detergents do not contain enzymes, which aid in soil removal
Clean safely-Non-corrosive, 99.7% phosphate free solid
Apex products reduce plastic packaging waste 97% by weight compared to 5 gallon pail.