Concentrated cleaning and deodorizing carpet cleaner
HydrOxi Pro Carpet Cleaning Polymer is a six-in-one concentrated formula that combines the cleaning and deodorizing power of hydrogen peroxide with the anti-resoiling capability of an encapsulating polymer. Simply put, it encases dirt and pollutants and turns them into hard crystals that are easy to vacuum away.
It can be used in schools, hospitals, hotels, offices, airports, restaurants and more. Carpet Cleaning Polymer is a traffic lane pre-spray, spot and stain remover, de-browner and deodorizer that can be used with extraction, dry agitation or bonnet cleaning methods. The neutral pH is good for both synthetic and natural fibers, plus it is color-safe and economical.
This product was formerly called HydrOxi Pro Carpet Cleaning Crystal.
Why we like it
When Carpet Cleaning Polymer dries, it forms one of the best crystals or 'mini shells' in the industry. The resulting crystal is then simply vacuumed up, taking the dirt and pollutants with it. Yes!
Features & benefits
- Cost-effective — can be used in four different water dilutions
- Neutral pH — for synthetic and natural fibers
- Versatile — compatible with extraction, dry agitation and bonnet cleaning methods; can be used in schools, hospitals, hotels, offices, airports, restaurants and more
- Enhances indoor air quality — reduces pollutant contamination
- Non-toxic — natural orange fragrance without the use of perfumes or dyes
- Safe — for everyone, including the chemically sensitive; learn how to test a non-toxic product for tolerance
- Eco-friendly — extremely low VOC