Bio-Plus Earth, natural food containers are the eco-friendly alternative to traditional Styrofoam, plastic and aluminum packaging commonly used today. Made from 100% recycled paper using 35% or more post-consumer recycled paper and are processed chlorine free. They work great for hot, cold, wet or dry foods, making them perfect for full course entrees, salads and box lunches. Leak-resistant, microwaveable, stackable and easy-to-use.
#9 Dimensions Top 8.75 x 4.375" Height 3" Bottom 7.75 x 3.5"
- Attractive, natural color
- Leak and cut-resistant
- Safe under heat lamps
- One-piece design requires no assembly
- Flaps open wide allowing free access to food
- Retains heat and vents steam effectively
- Stackable design
- Made from 100% recycled paper with 35% or more post-consumer
- Processed Chlorine Free
- Non-toxic, 1% poly-coated interior